MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF

MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF Download

MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.

MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF Details
MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022
PDF Name MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF
No. of Pages 3
PDF Size 0.20 MB
Language English
CategoryEnglish
Download LinkAvailable ✔
Downloads17

MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022

Hello guys, if you are searching for MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF you are on the right page. The MHT CET Syllabus 2022 has been released by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. Candidates can check here MHT CET 2022 Syllabus PDF for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. Some subjects have been excluded from HSC exams (Class 11 & 12) due to the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic. Excluded subjects have also been removed from the MHT CET 2022 syllabus.

The syllabus of MHT CET comprises four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Candidates applying for Engineering courses have to appear in the Mathematics part while those applying for Pharmacy courses have to appear in the Biology part. As per the MHT CET exam pattern, 20 percent will be given to the class 11 syllabus of the Maharashtra Board and the remaining 80 percent will be given to the class 12 syllabus.

MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF – Details

MHT CET Syllabus 2022 for Biology (Botany)

Class 11 Topics Class 12 Topics
Diversity in organisms Genetic Basis of Inheritance
Biochemistry of cell Gene: its nature, expression, and regulation
Plant water Relations and Mineral Nutrition Biotechnology: Process and Application
Plant Growth and Development Enhancement in Food Production
Microbes in Human Welfare
Photosynthesis
Respiration
Reproduction in Plants
Organisms and Environment -I

MHT CET 2022 Syllabus for Biology (Zoology)

Class 11 Topics Class 12 Topics
Organization of cell Origin and the Evolution of Life
Animal tissues Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
Human nutrition Genetic Engineering and Genomics
Human respiration Human Health and Diseases
Animal Husbandry
Circulation
Excretion and osmoregulation
Control and Co-ordination
Human Reproduction
Organisms and Environment-II

MHT CET Biology Topic-wise Weightage

Biology Chapters and topics Average no. of Questions from the chapter Weightage of the chapter and topic (In percentage)
Botany
Plant Diversity 7 12%
Plant Anatomy 2 4%
Plant Morphology 4 7%
Cell Biology & Cell Division 6 10%
Bio-molecule 2 3%
Plant Physiology 8 13%
Plant Reproduction 5 9%
Genetics & Biotechnology 15 24%
Biology in Human Welfare 1 2%
Ecology 10 16%
Total 100%
Zoology
Animal Diversity 3 10%
Animal Tissue 1 3%
Structural Organisation in animals 1 2%
Human Physiology 13 45%
Human Reproduction & Reproductive Health 5 18%
Origin & Evolution 3 10%
Animal husbandry 1 3%
Human Health & Diseases 3 9%
Total 100%

MHT CET 2022 Syllabus – Subject-wise Weightage

Subject

The approximate number of questions

Marks per question

Total marks

Duration in minutes

Class XI

Class XII

Mathematics

10

40

2

100

90

Physics

10

40

1

100

90

Chemistry

10

40

MHT CET Exam Pattern 2022

Particulars

Details

Exam Mode

Computer Based Test

Duration

3 hours

Sections

  • Section 1 – Mathematics

  • Section 2 – Physics and Chemistry

Medium of Exam

  • Section 1 – English

  • Section 2 – English/Hindi/Marathi

Nature of Questions

Multiple Choice Questions

Total Number of Questions

150 Questions

Marking Scheme

  • Section 1 – 2 marks will be given for each correct answer.

  • Section 2 – 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response

Negative Marking

There will be no negative marking

Here you can free download MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF by clicking the link given below.

MHT CET Biology Syllabus 2022 PDF Download Link